Sunday, September 10, 2006

This Site Has "Moved"

If you are using "Blogger" go Here to use this site!

While this switch between "Blogger" and "Blogger Beta" is going on I will be posting at two sites, one with the old "Blogger" template and one with the new "Blogger Beta" template. Right now you are at my "Blogger Beta" site and should use this if you have switched over to "Blogger Beta". This seems like it may be a pain, but it is really the only way I can see of doing it. At some point you will have half the people on "Blogger" and half the people on "Blogger Beta" and it's going to cause a real mess. Eventually when everyone is switched to "Blogger Beta" (and it's going to happen) I will stop keeping the other site up to date, but for now I will be putting up identical posts on both sites (which really isn't that bad), so that my friends can "comment" on my posts, which they haven't been able to do. If you switch to "Blogger Beta" you should keep using this site. So saying "my site has moved" isn't really true, it's just acquired a "split personality"...

No comments: