Friday, April 14, 2006

All coded out

Ok so it's a bonus day off of work! Yea for three day weekends. Working in an engineering department I pretty much spend all of my time in front of a pc. So what do I do on my extra day off? I spend it at home in front of my pc, today was learning XHTML. There has been a couple of upgrades in HTML since the last time I put up a website so I figured I better brush up on my code. Looking at some code on some other websites (including the code in this blog template) I realized that mine was way outdated. Twelve hours in code/cyber space is enough for one day. It rained here most of the day anyways, so why not put it to some good use. Not that there wasn't other things that I could have accomplished but they wouldn't have been near as much fun. I think that there are a lot of people that would call learning dry code anything but fun... To each their own...

1 comment:

Spider Girl said...

That's what rainy days are for, after all.