Saturday, April 29, 2006

Stolen Again.

I stole this from Tai, who stole it from Kimber, who borrowed it from Vesper.

I Y'AM: What I Y'am.

- Popeye

I WANT: To make people laugh until they wet their pants!

I WISH: That everyone in the world should have guns. Citizens should have bazookas and rocket launchers too. I wish that all citizens should have their weapons of choice. However, I also wish that only I should have the ammunition. Because frankly, I wouldn't trust the rest of the goobers with anything more dangerous than string.

-Scott Adams

I HATE: Hate.

I MISS: Julie (too soon to say any more on that subject).

I FEAR: "Bad luck it is to speak about your fears, Makes em’ come true. Aaargh!!!" (spoken like a Pirate)

"Anyone ever finding out that I'm a.....................nah, nevermind!"

I HEAR: My lawn calling me...but I'm ignoring it.

I WONDER: Why if we’re speaking to God we’re said to be praying, but if God is speaking to us we’re said to be schizophrenic (also stolen).

I REGRET: Everything and nothing.

I AM NOT: “a monster, I am a man!"

-The Elephant Man.

I DANCE: Country Couples Dancing (but not for a long time).

I SING: Karaoke, mostly Louis Armstrong & Blue Oyster Cult (also not for a long time).

I CRY: Whenever I damn well feel like it.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Easy to figure out (even for myself).

I MAKE: Ripples in the ocean of life.

I WRITE: The truth at that particular moment in time, from my particular point of view at that particular moment in blah blah blah…

I CONFUSE: everyone, including myself, and wouldn’t have it any other way.

I NEED: The impossible.

I SHOULD: Head out into the forest never to return.

I START: at the end.

I FINISH: at the beginning.

I TAG: The Gods…bring it!

5 comments:

kimber said...

LOL!

(but I haven't wet my pants, thank the gods, so your 'want' hasn't yet come true!)

Tai said...

:)
yup, still dry over here, too!

Dagoth said...

Crap Damnit....Well at least Spider would be proud of the lack of urination...:-)

Raul Mosley said...

Thanks for commenting about the coincidences entry. Actually, I'm just as struck by the odds of someone replying to my entry with meaningful content. :)

Josh said...

I’m ignoring my lawn too! Hope they don't plot against us.

Thanks for popping by my blog :D