Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Meme

Sorry about being a.w.o.l. on blogger lately, but overtime has started up at work again and though I don't mind the money it really doesn't "leave much gas in the engine" at the end of the day or much brain to think with. I've had things to say just not a lot of energy or time to say them....

This time I've decided to write the meme rather than just snatch it off of someone else's blog. Someone has to begin these things somewhere, so I thought, "why not here with me." If you like it, please feel free to snag it...

1. What is the background image you have up on your computer right now? Teotihaucan, a place I've never been to but would love to go see someday.

2. Which is your all-time favorite Dinosaur? Brontosaurus which is now called the Apatosaurus.

3. What was the first music concert you went to? Kiss and I was 13. It was at a place here called the Erie County Field House and their pyrotechnics scorched the ceiling...good concert...

4. Polar Bears or Penguins? Always partial to Penguins whether they are in Pittsburgh or a PC...

5. Describe your favorite "comfy" clothes? My Raiders sweat pants and my gray flannel shirt...

6. What natural disaster would you least like to experience? I don't think I would enjoy being around a forest fire very much...

7. If you could have any other job, what would it be? Archeologist...no wait Bush Pilot...

8. How do you like your coffee/tea? Coffee with creamer, no sugar...

9. I was going to write you a letter since you left the Earth, but you forgot to tell me which planet/moon you moved to, which is it? Hanging out on Europa watching Jupiter rise...

10. What was the first car you bought? 1978 Firebird Redbird Edition, she was sweet...

11. What is your favorite type of tree? Eastern Hemlock...

12. You've offended my honor! Now we must duel, choose your weapon! Draw your cutlass matey...Aaaaarrrghh!!!

6 comments:

Tai said...

"Aaaaarrrghh!!!"

"Perhaps it the Castle Aargh?"

"No. Aaaargghh as in surprise and alarm."
"OOOooo"
"No no aaaaaaargh more back of the throat."

Wow. Python flash back there!

Hope said...

Where's the picture of you in full pirate garb?

Belizegial said...

Hello Dagoth,

I too have been in full overtime mode both at work and home. The chores at home seem to pile up and at work, I have my hands full as well.

The MeME idea is catchy.The natural disaster I would most like to avoid this year is a hurricane. If we can get by without seeing one in 2007, all the better for everyone down here in the tropics.

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Tai - "What is your Name?" "What is your Quest?" "What is your favorite color?"..."Blue!... No Green!"... "Aaaahhhhh!!!!".... kinda like a meme, in fact I think we need a Python meme...

Hope - Nope, no pirate garb this time...

Enid - Right where I live the only natural diaster we get is blizzards and ice storms in the winter and I don't even know if you could call them natural disasters. Though quite a few years ago when San Francisco had a large earthquake we were in the middle of a huge winter storm and they interviewed a woman who had some major earthquake damage and she said she would rather have the earthquakes then have the snow we were getting. I guess it's all in what you are used to. I hope you manage to avoid the hurricanes this year as well...

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

My bedroom walls were plasted with KISS posters when I was a young teen. Never got to see them though.

Anonymous said...

My first new car was a 1979 Firebird "Redbird" edition. I loved it!