Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy 18th Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday and according to the calendar and my driver's license I am 45 years old but I believe they are wrong and I can prove that I'm 18 again.

Now when I was 18 I looked up at 28 and thought it was old, it seemed so very far away. Now that these lying documents say I'm 45, I once again look at 28 and it seems every bit as far away.

Therefore the only conclusion I can come up with, using strict scientific visual observation, is that I have come full circle all the way back around to 18 again, though if you visually observed me you might disagree.

So not only have I proved that I am 18 again I have also proved the viability of circular logic.

6 comments:

kimber said...

Happy Birthday to you, Dagoth! And from here, you look 18! May your year be full of youthful adventures and wild delights!

Lynda said...

Well, no matter what your age, you look 18 to me!

And all the pictures I have seen of you, well, you look 18 in them too.

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! And I whole heartedly approve of your logic!! I think that we are as young as we decide we are! Oh...I finally got the Enchilada recipe posted!

BostonPobble said...

HAPPY HAPPY DEAR DAGOTH!!!!!!

Yay that you are in the world!

Tai said...

Hey, that logics suits me JUST fine!

Happy HAPPY Birthday to YOU Dagoth, I hope you had (and are having) a splendid day!

Anonymous said...

I followed you home via This Just In -- I read your comment about having a grapefruit tree in your kitchen, but no grapefruit? Does the word "pollinate" mean anything to you? Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!