Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fractalized

Hope found a nice little Free Fractal Image generator that we have been playing with, so I decided to post a few of the ones I created as well.

She created a separate blog called Fractal Fever for hers, but I decided just to dump mine on my main page, and l
et them download as they will...

They are a lot of fun to play with, but it's also pretty easy to loose some of them if you're not careful... I "Hope" you enjoy them.



















































































































7 comments:

Hope said...

Isn't this just great fun! I love 1, 4 & 6...the bright,happy colors are really appealing to me today. And thanks for mentioning my new blog...I hope people come by and enjoy my "art" which I am hoping will the source of inspiration for some more poetry!

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Hope - your poetry is inspired...:)

Amelie - try http://dzeni.blogspot.com/

Tai said...

"Whoa, like totally trippin' me out dude!"

Mind you, I've never tried acid, but that's kind of how I imagine it would be.

Dagoth said...

Thanks Tai

Yeah, I remember the 70's...

some at least...;)

Josh said...

The first and last are my favorites. Very colorful just the way I like it :D

Anonymous said...

I love fractals, I got a great freeware screensaver (its old, from late 90s) called Electric! and it's a nice smooth flowing transforming fracalizer...

Dagoth said...

Hi Guys

Liz - I actually like the one's I've made recently better, I'll try to post some more soon.

image generators - Thanks for stopping by, I can see where these would make a nice screensaver.