Friday, July 28, 2006

Dagoth Uncovered...


This is for Spider Walk who asked very nicely if I would maybe post a picture of myself today. Of course you can't expect me to come out of my shell all at once. I want to thank Liz for the use of her "News at 11 eye blackout thingy" so I could still retain some of my anonymity. Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to show the rest of me. Spidey I hope you had a wonderful day and I hope you are not too disappointed when you finally get to see the rest of me...

9 comments:

Tai said...

But I can see you in the little tiny picture of your icon!

You're definately NOT green.

Spider Walk said...

Awwww! Me just loves a gentle kind hearted Ogre. And did you know green just happens to be my favorite color??
I think you are the most handsomest man...errr...ummm...beast I have laid my Fiona eyes on.
May I have the next dance you silly fool?
I think you are perfect, but your table manners and pond farting behaviours could stand a little tweaking ;)

Spider Walk said...

P.S. I left you a pressie too..lol!

BostonPobble said...

Disappointed in how you look? Never. Seriously.

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Tai - No, but I am crawling out from under a rock...:)

Spidey - "ahh Fiona you warm the cockles of this old ogre's heart and all my dances wait for thee, but you are a fair princess and I, but a lowly ogre."

Pobble - "Ok, I admit it, I morphed the picture a little to make myself look better"...

Hope said...

Is the inner you?

Spider Walk said...

^^^
Feeling all warm and greenish inside.
:)

Josh said...

LMAO!! You guys are really great at giving me a hard time. Yes I'm paranoid but you know that because you read the notes my doctor put in my file.

Hope you alter your voice too. :)

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Hope - unfortunately "is the outer me"...

Spider - I don't know is "feeling greenish inside" a good thing...

Liz - But can't you feel the Love...