Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Personality Test

I was rooting around in Spider Walks archives and I came across this personality test and decided to give it a try. I don't know how accurate these things are, I'm a firm believer in the fact that I change from one minute to the next and quite often my judgments are swayed by that belief. I feel if I take one of these tests an hour later, I will get totally different answers. I take pride in the fact that my thoughts, decisions and beliefs are never carved in stone (except for maybe that one). I believe that every minute of our lives, changes us, and therefore would change what answers I would give to any given question. It is good for a snapshot though, so there you go, and that's what I was at that moment...


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Stability |||||||||||||| 53%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 43%
Interdependence |||||||||| 36%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Mystical |||||||||| 36%
Artistic |||||||||||||| 56%
Religious |||||| 30%
Hedonism |||||| 30%
Materialism || 10%
Narcissism |||||| 30%
Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 43%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 43%
Conflict seeking || 10%
Need to dominate |||||| 23%
Romantic |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Avoidant |||||| 23%
Anti-authority |||||||||||| 43%
Wealth |||||| 23%
Dependency |||||| 23%
Change averse |||| 16%
Cautiousness |||||||||| 36%
Individuality || 10%
Sexuality |||||||||||||| 56%
Peter pan complex || 10%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Physical Fitness |||||| 30%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 63%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 70%
Vanity || 10%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 50%
Female cliche || 10%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
clean, self revealing, open, organized, outgoing, social, enjoys leadership and managing others, dominant, makes friends easily, does not like to be alone, assertive, hard working, finisher, optimistic, positive, likes to stand out, likes large parties, respects authority, practical, high self esteem, perfectionist, dislikes chaos, busy, not familiar with the dark side of life, controlling, high self control, traditional, tough, likes to fit in, conforming, brutally honest, takes precautions

7 comments:

Hope said...

This was really interesting..I may have to take this! I just love these things...but I do agree that how we feel in a given moment can change the outcome of these tests.

Spider Walk said...

I thought the results I got were pretty acurate. I do agree with your view on these kinds of tests. We all are changing with each waking moment. I wonder if I took it over again now, if my results would be the same?

P.S.
You have a lot of really admirable traits :)

kimber said...

I took this, with horribly accurate results! Yikes! :)

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Hope - It seems like I felt most were generally fairly accurate but a few were not...of course that's seeing myself through my own eyes...

Spidey - I think a lot depends on your mood...Trying it again could make an interresting comparison...Thank You...

Kimber - I think that would mean you have a very good perception of yourself, or are at least very good at conveying that perception...

Belizegial said...

This weekend, I will take this test to see what it says.

Your 'trait snapshot' is admirable. Does it reflect in the type of career you chose also?

Josh said...

Wonder if there are any answers that get you an eval that says negative things. You are a pushy, messy, jerk.

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Enid - Actually it does, I see a lot of traits there that are common among Engineering folk...

Liz - Ok so maybe I haven't been cleaning around here as much as I should but that's no reason to get nasty with me...