Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Wish List...


On this Christmas morning I have a few Christmas wishes for my Blogger Friends. These are wishes that I could not possible make come true, But I will wish for them just the same...

Spider Girl - For her I wish a Magic Carpet that will take her off to all the exotic lands she desires to see.

Tai - That she may sprout wings so she can fly and never come down.

Wolfgirl - The only thing any mother really wants, health and happiness for little Zoe.

Tenacious T - Finally finds her perfect place in this world.

Liz - Hawaii elects her empress of the islands where she may spend the rest of her days on her thrown being served avocados on silver trays by buff Hawaiian men.

Claire - Finds that which she seeks.

Hope - She finds her muse again.

Pobble - smiles, smiles and more smiles.

Enid - The cure for Sarah.

Gnightgirl - The military, in its infinite wisdom, decides her son's platoon should go protect Greenland instead.

Lynda - The cure she seeks.

Spider Walk - Finds the path through her troubling times.

Andyt - Always finds the next day easier than the last.

And for everyone else I hope this Christmas brings you your fondest desire...

7 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yay, Greenland! Thanks, Dagoth! I wish you plenty of walks in the fog, and delicious home-cooked meals with friends, and peace and laughter. To start.

Spider Girl said...

Dagoth! What a sweet gift! I wish I had one, I really do--think of all the hassle I'd avoid at the airport! :)

And thank you for the Christmas card too! May your days be merry and bright!

(I'm not sure what I'd get you for a gift, but I'm a crazy-bad shopper, so how about a hug and a lucky spider? Hmmm...not quite as good as a magic carpet I realize, but my friends are an unusually understanding bunch!)

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

G - He may not like Greenland too much, but I know it would do moms heart good...Thank You, I could always use a good walk in the fog...

Spider - The hug and Lucky Spider are just wonderful...

BostonPobble said...

Thank you my friend. Those smiles are the sweetest gift I could have gotten from you. Hope you had a wonderful holiday yourself.

Dagoth said...

Thanks Pobble

Those smiles were meant to be on your face not mine, but just having you back brings one to my face...Next time you go into hiding email me so I know you're alright...

Lynda said...

And all I got you was a crappy sweater. Whoops.

Who knows? This wish list sounds like it can come true over time. Except maybe the flying carpet.

Dagoth said...

Thanks Lynda

Hey! you never know...