Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Spreading some Christmas Cheer...


I was always disapointed at Christmas, every year I only asked Santa for one thing and he never came through. All I wanted was his "Naughty Girls List", but you think he would give it to me... nooooo... what did he need it for after Christmas anyways...

I always figured he was the guy to go to since he was always walking around saying, "Hoe. Hoe. Hoe!"...

Which brings me to a naughty Christmas joke for you...

Santa was visiting Jessica Simpson's house one Christmas eve when Jessica came into the living room in her nighty. Removing it she said in a very sexy voice, "Santa won't you please stay the night".

To which Santa replied, "Ho, Ho, Ho, gotta go".

So Jessica removed her bra and said again, "Santa won't you please stay the night."

Santa once again said, "Ho, Ho, Ho, gotta go!"

Finally Jessica removed her panties and desperately said, "Santa won't you please stay the night!"

Santa seeing her stark naked replied, "Hey, Hey, Hey, gotta stay, can't get up the chimney with my pecker this way"....

Here's hoping Christmas brings you lots of smiles...

5 comments:

BostonPobble said...

Ah Dagoth...I needed a smile today. Thanks so much!

Dagoth said...

Thanks Pobble

I'm glad it brought a smile to your face when you needed it...

Hope said...

Funny!

Lynda said...

I have heard different versions of this joke, and I think it is still funny

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Hope - crude but effective...

Lynda - I first heard this joke nearly 40 years ago and back then it was Racquel Welch instead of Jessica Simpson...