Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Little Christmas...


Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!...

Yes this is my Christmas tree...Sort of a Bonsai Christmas Tree with a little bit of Charlie Brown thrown in for a good measure... Certainly not ostentatious by any means, instead delicate and understated just the way I like it...Ok, Ok, so I didn't go to town on decorating, so shoot me...No, I didn't get up to the attic to get my tree out, and it's not like you can really overload a little Bonsai tree like this with ornaments anyways, but at least it got the ornament on it that was most important...

I did want to wish all my friends a Very Merry Christmas and I truly hope you receive all that you could ever ask for this Christmas...

Peace
Dagoth

5 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Very festive, I like that you made an effort!

Merry Merry to you too!

Lynda said...

I love it! I put an ornament on a peace lily one year. This year, as you know, I bought mine pre-decorated.

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

G - It wasn't really the effort I wanted to make but as busy as I've been It will have to do...

Lynda - Now had I seen a live small tree like yours I would have probably bought it and planted it in the spring. I don't care for cutting down a tree for just a few days. The live ones are better...

Tai said...

I really LOVE the 'thought' of Christmas instead of the 'spending' of Christmas.

And your decoration is exactly perfect...thanks Dagoth.

And have the most joyous of seasons!

Dagoth said...

Thanks Tai

hmmmm... Sounds like someone else is into minimalist decorating...