Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Cyborg Name Generator


Digital Artificial Gratification and Online Troubleshooting Humanoid



This one is pretty simple, you just type in your name and pick an avatar and it will give you your Cyborg name, or maybe just the cyborg meaning of your name. Anyhow I thought it made my "name" sound pretty cool...oh yeah, I had to edit the code a little to make it show up right, it appears that they missed some spaces. Make sure there are spaces between each part of the code...

5 comments:

Hope said...

Love it...going to have to give this a try...

Spider Walk said...

Digital Artificial Gratification---hmmmm,sounds interesting...lol!!

BostonPobble said...

Person
Optimized for
Basic
Battle and
Logical
Exploration


I can live with that. :)

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Hope - this one make your blog some sound much cooler...

Spidey - I would tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, but then again why would I want to...

Pobble - sounds like you are on a search & destroy mission...

Spider Walk said...

Dagoth,
Exactly...
Muuuuhaawwwww ;)