Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Swashbuckling since 1973...



My pirate name is:


Bloody Davy Kidd



Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network
I would like to thank Mad Ethel Kidd (not sure what that means) for the fantastic post she dedicated to me and also for finding this Pirate Name Generator..."Not sure I deserved that"...

I would also like to thank Tai for coming up with her own pirate name for me, "Dagoth the Multi-hued, Terror of the Sea!", I can honestly say I've never been called Multi-hued before..."Not sure I deserved that either"...

It's good for a Pirate to have more than one name, Ye never know when an alias will be required..."Do you have a little Captain in you?"...Yaaaargg!!!

6 comments:

Spider Walk said...

Yeah. I have a little Captain in me. His name is Captain Morgan :)

Glad ye liked the post, matey.

I think both pirate names suit you well. If I was feeling more creative right now, I would give you a third alias.
Something along the lines of
"Bloody Scooby Zoinks Kidd"
But then everyone would want to know who Bloody Scooby Zoinks was.
See?
I knew I should have quit whilest I was ahead :)
Don't mind me. I am in near heat exhaustion.
Huggerzzz...

BostonPobble said...

I'm Captain Charity Read. I think it was because of my answer to the Hamlet question. ;)

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Spidey - Thanks for the post... Arn't we all near heat exhaustion. It was 97 here today with a heat index of 106...whew! enough already...

Pobble - I was just being silly when I gave my answers...

Hope said...

Trust me..a good alias is always good to have! I think I'm going to have to go find me own pirate name!

Spider Walk said...

Just stopping in to see if anything is new.
:)

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Hope - Yes "Hope" isn't a very "Piraty" (new word) name, you never know when you're going to need another alias that strikes terror into the hearts of men...:)

Spidey - Nuthin new, just hangin out in the blogosphere...