Monday, August 07, 2006

Spammed!!!


I received this Post Card from Liz today. I knew I was taking a chance giving out personal information to her just to get a Post Card, and sure enough I was right. Along with the post card came a whole load of Spam.

I generally never worried about getting spammed by snail mail because I always figured, if I did, I could just move my mail box to the other side of the road.

I was just so excited about the prospects of getting a card in the mail that I really didn't think about the possible consequences. It's amazing how something as small as this can brighten up your day, but I guess for everything there is a price to be paid. The thought of getting a beautiful card in the mail can make you overlook little things, like "Devil Horns", not to mention a name like "Liz Vicious".

So be warned guys she may seem very sweet and be d.d.g. but there is definitely a little devil inside of her. So if you'll excuse me now I have to go put this beautiful post card up on the alter with the rest of the stuff...

Thank You DearHeart!!!

5 comments:

Hope said...

SPAM!!! SPAM!!!! The world is being taken over by SPAM!

Tai said...

I have a killer rabbit in a spam tin leering at me from my computer desk.
(How very Monty Python)

(Yeah, watch out for Liz. She's cute, but deadly. Didn't the horns give it away!?!)

Josh said...

LMAO!! You are too funny. It is so wierd seeing it here knowing a short time ago it was in my hands.
Right now I am over nighting it on the road but should be on your front door sometime late tomorrow afternoon.
I'm like herpes, once you are exposed I never go away, even when there are no signs of me :P

Did I just say I was an STD??

Tai, watch out, you're next. HAHA

Spider Walk said...

You are right about Liz.
Not only is she a horny devil and D.D.G--and now apparently a S.T.D.*devious grin* --she is also a total sweetheart. When she sent me a postcard from Hawaii it brightend up my whole WEEK!

Dagoth said...

Thanks Guys

Hope - I don't think our little "Spam Spreader" has taken over the world yet but she's trying...

Tai - Bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade!...

Liz - You got me all excited for a minute thinking I was going to have my very own stalker, then I realized your just coming for the tax free clothes...Did you just say you were going to give Tai an STD?? VIDEOBLOG! VIDEOBLOG! (*ok, mind out of gutter...but the devil made me do it*)

Spidey - I hope my anti-virus is up to date...Thats just our Lizard spreading happiness (and whatever else) everywhere she goes, don't let the horns fool you...